Awful things happened.
I really get into "something"
Nothing special for others but it meant alot to me.
After that moment i knew the answer.
The feelings drive me blank and felt fretful.
All i can do is just nod my head and say okay okay okay.
Maybe is really too hasty.
Guess what?
I drive alone all night long.
I never back home.
I wandering at my taman.
Don't feel like going back home.
Feel like finding someone to talk with.
Unfortunately, it's late.
No one could be there for me.
Sit in my car.
Recall back what you have said.
That time.
I not really understand actually.
Yes or no?
Is still a maze.
The answer you gave i should have expected.
Too bad.
I just want to try.
Never thought it was really the answer.
Luckily you never ignore me.
Is still a good sign.
I can let go.
I can forgive.
I can move on.
But i can't stop thinking of you.
Take it easy yeah =)

Comments (0)