Just barely heard my mum say.
Those who take joy at your sorrow, are jerks.
Those who take joy at your joy, are friends.
Those who take sorrow at your sorrow, are those that you should keep into your heart.
Guess what i reply ?
Maybe the one who take joy at your sorrow just want to fool you up.
Maybe the one who take joy at your joy just want to get close to you with motives.
Maybe the one who take sorrow at your sorrow just want to get your sympathy.
But yes, it really do exist in this world !
As i go through this before.

Hmmphz ...
Despite those bad memories, i do have joy with my recent days.
The one i care about.
The one i miss the most.
The one i having in my heart.
Its true with the feelings as i thought.
Yeah, It's really true.
Don't know why.
But then, like someone doesn't need a reason isn't it ?
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much
That you just want to pick them from dreams and hug them for real !
I do have such feelings.
But, we're far apart.
Far isn't the reason for me.
If there are 1000 steps between us, you only need to take the 1st step.
Then I will take the remaining 999 steps toward you.
Hope that you'll be just wait for me until i reach the 999th steps.
Stand in front of you and say: " I Like You."

Comments (0)