Love is quite a miracle thing.
Don't you agree ?
Sometimes, You never thought of step in one's inner world.
Sometimes, You will purposely fool around to capture her attention.
Sometimes, You could do her a favor without any pay back.
Sometimes, You would suddenly think of her action related to you.
Sometimes, You may miss someone truly, madly, lovely.
Is this all occur just because of someone exist or appear in your life ?
Does she really playing an important role in your life ?
Will she concern about you when you're moody ?
Could she able to cheer you up ?
Would she tells everything to you sincerely ?
Its just a mist for me to figure it out.
Maybe it does take me a long time.
Maybe it does drag me for short period.
But, it doesn't matter.
Time could dilute everything.
Include those bad memories.
If you ask :" What thing do you want from me? "
I would say :" Everything that you possess inside your fragile heart. "
If you ask :" What answer shall i give you? "
I would say :" Answer that just for me. "
If you ask :" Why are you like me? "
I would say :" Like you because i like you. As simple as that. "
Maybe Some would say :" This guy was crazy!"
Some would say :" Its too ridiculous !"
Some would say :" Wake up! Boy~"
Those words i'd heard more then millions times.
But it still happen to me.
Been long time never got such feelings.


Comments (6)

On September 4, 2009 at 11:29 AM , NICK ONG KANG QUAN said...

I smell~~~someone was spam by love magic....sense that u r in love with some1.....jus tell her,if not is very uncomfortable in ur heart...
i understand ur feeling...

 
On September 4, 2009 at 1:08 PM , ChristCLy said...

Hmmphz ... Maybe ?
Lolx ... I'll try ...
Thanks for your sincere comment, bro =)

 
On September 4, 2009 at 1:17 PM , Chiew Bee said...

wuhOooo~
i give u a sincere comment oso la! :p
I smell~~~someone was spam by love magic....sense that u r in love with some1.....jus tell her,if not is very uncomfortable in ur heart...
i understand ur feeling...
hahahahaha

 
On September 4, 2009 at 1:19 PM , ChristCLy said...

Ish - -
Tease me la now ?
SAD case !

 
On September 4, 2009 at 2:09 PM , Chiew Bee said...

i didn't tease u la..
give u some support only ma since okq oso give u support! XD
it is normal..tis is life. =))

 
On September 4, 2009 at 7:26 PM , NICK ONG KANG QUAN said...

ISH......copy cat....copy all my words....Erm...not cat hoh...is donald duck or daisy???
Haiz...ur support is not appreciated ...xD