I'm getting more liking towards you !
I'm very sure of what i think.
I enjoying the time of thinking you.
I enjoying the period of waiting your lovely message.
I enjoying the moment be with you.
I hearts you for real NO Fake !
I start my day with joy.
Ended my day with dreams.
The period when i'm busy.
I think of you.
Miss your smile.
Miss your innocent face.
Miss your trademark-ed words.
How joyful the moment i missing you.
I smile when i saw your message.
I do really happy when you said you miss me.
If it's wrong to love you.
My heart won't let me be right.
From the day i met you.
From the moment i talk to you.
From the period i be with you.
Was the happiest day ever !
I can smile all the way back home.
Everywhere, Any time, every single moment !
I really wish the distance between us is just a door open.
I can see you all the while.
Know what you doing.
See what you tasking.
If i could rearrange the alphabet, i would put "U" and "I" together.
I miss you ~

Comments (0)