Recently many things had changed.
My usual habit.
My usual schedule.
My usual activities.
All had changed.
Lately ...
I like to daydreaming
I like to think this and that.
I like to imagine what if/would/etc.
I recall back 4 years before.
The feelings is coming back to me.
I hope everyday got classes.
I hope everyday can see you.
I hope everyday could travel to your place.
Waiting your message become my new partiality.
Although the time waiting was long.
I still want to.
I willing to.
I really do.
I hate myself sometimes.
Why am i so obsessed to do something.
Doing things irrationally.
My mum did ask:" Why my bao bei son so moody recently?"
Guess what?
Don't know how to answer her.
I just say:" Hmmphz, nth la ~ Maybe recently my assignment too much ba ~"
Some said i no more the one i used to be.
Is that so?
It could be, but i dun wan to change.
I really hope that i can transform back to my own.
No more moody !
No more upset !
No more worries for my parents and fellow friends !
Apologize to all of you.
I'll get back to my own self !
Cheer up !
Thanks "you"

Comments (0)