I'm a guy who born to this world at 1990 December 31 ~
Just a ordinary boy which loves to play game ~
Hate the feelings of being isolate.
Loves to dream. Loves to chat.
Always insomnia. Always sleep not well.
Persistent in some things. Hate those sham and arrogant pupil.
Loves movies and songs indeed.
Loves the feelings of the day after rain. Hate rainy day or sunny day.
Likes to travel around. Loves to taste all delicious items.
Likes adventure and take risks. A bit dumb dumb but not stupid.
Hate nerds, jerks, and morons. Hate backstabber, liar, and people who forsake me.
Loves pillow talks with some trusted friends.
Really like the feelings of freedom, no matter in financial or time. I like both.
Not a lovely person but love my beloved one for sure.
Still single. Wish will happen exactly like what exist in fairy tale.
Even though i doubt uncertainty.
Likes English but poor on it. Hate Mandarin but i used to talk.
Wish to know different country's language but time is not waiting.
Wish to learn musical instruments especially piano and guitar but idle.
My defects is far outweigh my virtues. Hope all things will be inclusive.
Nothing special about me but amiable was my characteristic with doubtless.
Loves everyone who're lovely.
I believe i could out of difficulties and make miracles.
I'll keep going on what i decide with no doubt.
It's all the truth of mine.
I won't explain if you guys doubt.
Even though i explain, you guys won't hear.
Same things goes to who believe.
Just a random tractate of my personalities.
Hope you guys will like.

Comments (2)

On July 27, 2009 at 1:02 PM , NICK ONG KANG QUAN said...

Wo dude...R u promoting ur self here to put ur self into market finding partner???haha....jus kidding...xD

 
On July 27, 2009 at 3:04 PM , ChristCLy said...

Can bo ?
Recruiting partner xD
Haiz, unfortunately no body want ~
Or wait you introduce xD